Bodywork + Exercise = Feel Great!
Looking to exercise, play sports, perform your work,
and enjoy your recreation without discomfort?
Looking for more energy, strength, flexibility, endurance,
and to be able to accomplish your goals with ease?
How bodywork and corrective exercise progression can help you:
Have you restricted your life because you are restricted in your body? Are those hindrances in your body affecting your motivation, or your performance? Is your body succumbing to the effects of gravity, injuries, and age?
At Strong and Mobile, I use a combination of postural analysis, movement analysis, manual therapy, advanced stretching techniques, and individualized exercise in order to help you reduce physical discomfort, improve athletic performance, and restore healthy movement patterns.
Whether you are experiencing chronic pain, or you just wish to improve your posture, flexibility, strength, and endurance, I am committed to provide you the absolute best quality treatments and training. I will help you to achieve your goals and improve your quality of life.
Clients come to Strong and Mobile to:
- -Relieve and/or eliminate chronic back pain
- -Heal neck pain
- -Learn how to eliminate achy hips
- -Eliminate ankle, foot, and knee pain
- -Improve postural alignment
- -Enhance their ability to play sports
- -Reduce injuries in daily life
- -Reduce athletic injuries
- -Create better balance
- -Learn how to exercise intelligently
- -Resolve imbalances
- -Heal knee pain
- -Increase mobility
- -Increase flexibility
- -Address muscle imbalances to create a stronger foundation
- -Restore range of motion in the neck and shoulders
- -Improve overall physical health
Come feel great now! Why wait?
- If you are interested in improving your health, movement and exercise is one of the best ways you can affect it. Those who live a sedentary lifestyle are at an increased risk for many diseases, and often suffer from chronic pain. By setting your foundations and planning exercise into your life, you will not only decrease your chances of disease, but you will greatly improve both the amount you can move and the quality of that movement. This may mean an easier time completing an intense workout, or just knowing you can safely play with your children on the playground.
- Professional athletes
- Cross-Fit athletes
- Fitness enthusiasts
- Yoga Practitioners
- Martial Artists
- Anyone committed to improving their:
- overall well-being
I Specialize in:
- Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy®
- Rolfing Structural Integration®
- Functional Movement Systems® assessment
- Active Isolated Stretching and Strengthening
- Postural Alignment Correction
- Gait analysis
- Flexibility training
- Customized exercise programs